We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Officer to work dayshifts. WFH or office- based – You choose!
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be working closely with the finance team, providing ready and prepared data in a timely manner to the Accounts Manager for review and further execution ensuring payments are received promptly.
- Collate all job records and supporting documentation
- Reconcile customer accounts on a weekly basis
- Accounts receivable
- Data Entry
- Generate reports
- Suggest and implement process improvements
- Any ad-hoc related work
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Experience in office or administrative/operations role
- Proven experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Disclaimer for Salary Ranges – Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.