We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Customer Service Team Lead working dayshift in our Manila office. Work from home or office based—you choose!
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client, a Sydney-based company providing global port logistics solutions. They develop and maintain a suite of tailored and integrated products to help streamline operations, enhance efficiency and optimize productivity throughout the supply chain. Their customers include shipping lines, port and terminal operators, freight forwarders, customs brokers, 3PLs, trucking companies, rail operators, importers and exporters.
As the Customer Service Team Leader, you will be responsible for supervising and assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Yempo customer service team. You will be required to coach/motivate the team, maintain effective customer service procedures, identify opportunities to create new metrics/tools that support continuous improvement and track/ monitor team members’ performance. Reporting directly to the Senior Customer Operations Manager in Sydney, you will also contribute to relevant management meetings and provide detailed analytics on team performance.
- Leadership skills – decision-making, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills with an ability to motivate, unify and empower others.
- Ability to collaboratively engage team members, particularly in a remote workforce.
- Good understanding of leadership/management practices and techniques.
- Experience working with high volume inbound/outbound customer service
- Ability to listen and understand client requests, and then take appropriate action
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels internally or externally.
- Have a proactive approach to working and the ability to self-motivate, plan, organize and prioritize activities based on outcomes required
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Change leadership, especially around continuous improvement (specifically for the offshore team).
- The ideal candidate will also have experience working in the freight and logistics industry.
Nice to have
- Experience using tools such as Zendesk, Atlassian, JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience working in the IT industry.