We have an exciting opportunity for an EDI Developer to work dayshifts. You must be WFH capable with strong internet connection.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
They have continued to give top quality service to their more than satisfied clients. Their services include providing cloud based B2B integration to and not limited to retail and supply industries.
The EDI/B2B Integration Consultant is responsible for the implementation of B2B and EDI Customer Solutions using MessageXchange and also providing customer support as required.
- Integration –Analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of B2B solutions using MessageXchange. Including specification and documentation of customer message guidelines and business processes, configuration, development and testing of messages, maps, data stores, and reports on MessageXchange for customers, provision of detailed understanding of standards for messages (e.g. EDIFACT, X12, XML, iDocs, Flat Files, JSON), processes, internet technologies (e.g. XSLT) and protocols (e.g. HTTPs, Web Services, SFTP, API).
- Customer Support–Troubleshooting L3 customer problems and assisting the customer support team with L1 & L2 enquiries.
- Customer Activation–Activation of customers on MessageXchange and migration of their trading partners including the preparation of activation documents and assistance with customer registrations.
- Presales Support – Assist sales team regarding prospective customers with analysis of opportunities, customer meetings, demonstrations, and preparation of customer responses and quotations.
- Other duties as directed
- It is preferred to have experience as an EDI/B2B Integration specialist with.
- Integration and customer support.
- B2B and EDI standards, protocols, and practices.
- Knowledge of transmission protocols such as Web service, HTTPs Post, FTP/SFTP, AS2, etc.
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Standards, e.g., EDIFACT, X12, XCBL XML, CSV, JSON etc.
- Relational database knowledge and design (SQL), and BPM.
- Excellent communication skills to provide customer support.
Disclaimer for Salary Ranges – Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.