We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Customer Service Representative working dayshift in our Manila office. You must be WFH capable with strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client, a Sydney based company providing global port logistics solutions. They develop and maintain a suite of tailored and integrated products to help streamline operations, enhance efficiency and optimise productivity throughout the supply chain. Their customers include shipping lines, port and terminal operators, freight forwarders, customs brokers, 3PLs, trucking companies, rail operators, importers and exporters.
As Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and provide a high quality of customer service, aiming for first contact resolution. Working closely with the Account Management team, you are responsible for managing relationships with customers/clients, enhancing product usage, and ensuring contractual service levels are adhered to both internally and externally.
- 2+ years direct customer service experience
- Experience working with high volume inbound/outbound customer service
- Ability to listen and understand client requests, and then take appropriate action
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels internally or externally
- Have a proactive approach to working and the ability to self-motivate, plan, organise and prioritise activities based on outcomes required
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaborate in a professional team environment
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve business and operational problems
- Ability to take accountability of tasks and to oversee them to completion
- The ideal candidate will also have experience working in the freight and logistics industry.