We have an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to work night shifts. WFH or office- based – You choose!
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents are added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonuses and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts are provided
- Fantastic and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
They provide relational accounting and advising solutions for businesses and wide range of financial services and tailor-make a plan with only what their clients need. They are always happy to assist whether it is routine help with billing, overhauling accounting processes, selling business.
- Perform basic accounting functions, such as general ledger entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, reporting, accounts payable input, and coding
- Managing day-to-day accounting functions to include Accounts Payable/Receivable, Payroll, and Credit Card/Bank Account reconciliation
- Generate and manage various reports as needed
- Perform bank reconciliations and assist in month-end close
- Assist with state fillings such as Liquor by the Drink and Sales and Use Tax
- Expectation is clear communication, timely follow-up, and accurate and professional account management. The ability to meet deadlines is a must
- Experience working in QuickBooks (Online and Desktop); (Bill.com and Gusto experience are a plus)
- Fluency in Gmail, Excel & Word; experience with (BigTime and Keeper are a plus)
- Up to date computer with a professional, dedicated workspace, and reliable internet
- Accounts payable experience is a plus
Disclaimer for Salary Ranges – Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.