We have an exciting opportunity available for an Accounts Receivable Officer working dayshift in our Ortigas office. You must be WFH capable with a strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents are added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this role, you will be assigned to one of Australia’s leading complete site solution companies by providing competitive prices, fast, reliable services, and industry-leading products.
Through their vast experience and by proudly being one of Australia’s preferred specialists in temporary fence hire and sales, they know exactly what works on site. Their product range includes: Temporary Fencing, Site Cameras, Crowd Control Barriers, Hoarding, Portable Toilets, Water filled Barriers, Traffic Management Solutions, Acoustic Curtains, and Swimming Pool Temporary Fencing, and are fully compliant with Australian Standards.
- Follow up on general email queries/copy invoices
- Contact customers to recover overdue funds
- Confirm if all invoices are in the system
- Obtain a payment date from the customer
- Update HIO with notes and payment dates
- Send reminders for overdue accounts/repo texts when necessary
- Forward debts to contact person for a debt collection agency to follow up when unable to recover funds
- Process credit applications
- Forward account issues to the contact person if you are unable to resolve
- Attend weekly team meetings when required
- Minimum 3 years experience in an Accounts Receivable or Collections position
- Microsoft Suite knowledge and strong Excel Skills
- Experience in HIO (Hire It Out), MYOB, and Xero Accounting Software is a plus
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Pleasant and clear phone manner with a professional demeanor
- Be well presented with great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to be insensitive to criticism