We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer working dayshift in our Manila office. You must be WFH capable with strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client, a Sydney based company providing global port logistics solutions. They develop and maintain a suite of tailored and integrated products to help streamline operations, enhance efficiency and optimise productivity throughout the supply chain. Their customers include shipping lines, port and terminal operators, freight forwarders, customs brokers, 3PLs, trucking companies, rail operators, importers and exporters.
As an Accounts Receivable Officer, you will be responsible for performing all the daily and month end accounting tasks for banking, receivables, and billing for both Australia and New Zealand OneStop entities. This role’s responsibilities will be split evenly between the accounts receivable and billing tasks.
Banking, Accounts receivable, and Billing
- Daily bank reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Allocate all Modal/Receivable payments to correct debtor and answer respective queries.
- Account Receivables
- Raise all manual invoices for each month.
- Process billing of Subscriptions each month including checking validity of customer details.
- Correct all dishonored payments from billing file.
- Chase outstanding debts for both Australia and NZ
- Manage and action all appropriate refunds
- Deactivate and reactivate Subscriptions due to non-payment and payment of invoices
- Maintain the Accounts Receivable mailbox and liaising with the relevant business units to address customer queries.
- Accounting certification
- MYOB experience
- 3+ years’ experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role with strong emphasis on debt collection and billing
- Microsoft office experience
- Online banking systems experience
- Merchant banking sector