We have an exciting opportunity available for an Application Support Engineer (MS Dynamics) working dayshift in our Manila office. You must be WFH capable with a strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents are added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
Our client is an award-winning, Australian Gold Microsoft Partner, operating since 2009 and with 5 offices worldwide. They highly value their clients, staff, and culture, and express this through creating a transparent and trusted relationship where they share the same goal, which is to succeed.
Working in a close-knit, national Client Care team, you will contribute to a collaborative environment, working with many different organizations and liaising across our Client Delivery and Product Development teams, to find the best outcomes for clients. You will be a first contact point for our clients who have exhausted their own internal teams’ problem-solving abilities, giving them advice and support and helping them through technical application faults. While you will be a natural communicator, we think you will probably end each day having learned something new. This role offers a significant Microsoft application variety where you will participate in the support, administration, configuration, and enhancement of Project Online, Dynamics 365, the Power Platform, Office 365, and our in-house built applications. You will have a broad knowledge in various areas of Microsoft applications, particularly focused on Microsoft cloud technologies, and ideally have experience partnering with external clients, to provide support and uphold their application support expectations. You will provide the highest level of client service, keep promises and uphold our values, such as “we are easy to work with”.
- Help clients with technical challenges they have in using a range of our systems, software, and solutions.
- Give suggestions, advice, and guidance on how to best use their solution.
- Act as the first point of support for premium clients who have exhausted their own internal support teams problem-solving abilities.
- Troubleshoot and problem solves technical Microsoft application faults to identify and diagnose issues logically. This can be either by telephone, email, or remote login.
- Educate our clients as they need it, often remotely over the phone or via Microsoft Teams.
- Monitor the health of our client’s solutions, by performing preventative maintenance and “health check” reports.
- Stay ahead of the Microsoft technology curve and provide insights into upcoming technologies or solutions which benefit them.
- Provide an exemplary level of client service and focus, with appropriate support responses and friendly communication.
- Previous experience working supporting Microsoft applications.
- Previous experience with the Microsoft Power Platform suite of products. (Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate)
- Intermediate experience in writing and understanding SQL queries.
- Previous experience in Project Online/Server, Microsoft Project
- Previous experience in Office 365, Dynamics 365
- Previous experience in Microsoft SharePoint Administration and Configuration.
- Experience in writing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI Reports.
- Outstanding communication skills – you will be someone who’s easy to talk to, a naturally charming individual and can translate technical issues to non-technical people.
- Outstanding listening skills – a key part of the role is listening to the client to *really* understand what the problem is (perhaps not the symptoms they are describing).
- Strong ability to work with clients to calmly, quickly and logically to identify and diagnose issues. This often needs to be done in a short time frame, so strong problem solving, and technical troubleshooting skills are vital.
- Both Microsoft and tertiary certifications are highly desirable for this position.