We have an exciting opportunity available for two (2) Azure DevOps Engineers working day shift schedules in our Makati office.
For the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering work-from-home arrangements until we are ready to move back to our office in Makati. You must be WFH capable with a strong internet connection.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment for you and dependents upon commencement
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client, a multi-award-winning consultancy located in Melbourne, Australia. They are a major cloud-services provider in the enterprise space, dedicated to helping customers transform their capabilities using the latest generation of Cloud-based technology.
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of Azure cloud-based production system
- Ensure the availability, performance, security, and scalability of Azure production systems
- Perform system troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements
- Providing critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions
- Designing and developing automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes
- 7+ years of technical experience in either an Enterprise or MSP environment
- 4+ years of experience in supporting infrastructure and services on the Azure Platform.
- Understanding of security, network, and architecture requirements
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with strong engagement capabilities
- Strong experience in the following:
- Kubernetes, CI/CD, Git, Jira, and Microsoft Office365
- Scripting and Infrastructure as Code experience (Powershell, Bash, Terraform, etc)
- Automation and DevOps concepts
- Operational tasks such as patching, backup, disaster recovery, monitoring, and restoration.
- Installing and performing changes to virtual servers and software, following design or installation specifications