We have an exciting dayshift, Manila-based opportunity available for a Database Engineer. Work from home or office based – you choose!
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position you will be assigned to our client based in Hallam, Australia. They are a leading supplier of track system components for agricultural and construction machinery in the Australian market.
We are seeking an experienced Database Engineer to join our in-house team. As a Database Engineer, you will be the guardian of data integrity, accuracy, and security. You will administer the backend of our BI tool, enabling efficient use by managers and staff. You will manage the strategic integration of various data sources.
- Develop and maintain the data warehouse, integrating various data sources
- Ensure efficient data storage and retrieval methods
- Implement and enforce robust data security measures
- Optimize data performance for better accessibility and speed
- Regularly conduct data backups for safety and continuity
- Train and support staff in data analysis, reporting, and BI tool usage
- Validate data quality and create insightful reports and dashboards
- Proven experience in data management and analytics
- Proficiency in SQL server management
- Strong background in data analytics
- Experience with integrating cloud-based data sources
- Familiarity with Power BI (desirable)
- Excellent command of English
- Analytical mindset
- Strong commercial awareness
- Tactical and hands-on approach
Disclaimer for salary ranges. Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.