We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Developer to work dayshifts. You must be WFH capable with a strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- We will provide HMO benefits for you and your dependents on commencement
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- True hybrid working environment, do your best work wherever it suits you and your family, home, or the office it’s your choice.
- Family-friendly work environment – Your family is #1. Ours too. We value everybody’s freedom to support and prioritize their home life without apology.
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers based here and in Australia
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
In this position, you will be assigned to our client in Melbourne Australia. They are one of Australia’s leading providers of digital products and consulting services to organizations seeking to transform their ways of working with the Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms.
The client’s expertise in combining two class-leading pillars of business productivity and business operations toolsets into one unified capability is their point of difference. They deliver ‘single pane of glass’ digital workspace solutions that incorporate the crucial elements of access, insight, engagement, collaboration, and communication that enables, and empower everybody to participate in the modern workforce.
Their goal as an employer is to create a workplace where career growth is in harmony with a sustainable work/life balance. They are creating opportunities for people to thrive in their careers by focusing on flexibility, culture, stability, and development for everybody in their team.
Join our client’s mission to help organizations discover new paths to success by providing technology solutions that unlock their potential. Help bring their vision to life, enabling purpose and possibility for everybody in the modern workforce.
About The Role:
The position of Senior Developer is responsible for creating custom-developed features for products and also for bespoke solutions developed for our clients. The position of Senior Developer also includes reviewing the work of other developers and providing advice and guidance to them.
The Senior Developer regularly meets with clients as part of a project team /or internal product development team. The Senior Developer also participates in pre-sale activities as needed.
- Produce clean, efficient, and readable code.
- Test code thoroughly.
- Debug and provide insight on unexpected issues.
- Participate and provide feedback in sprint lifecycle sessions.
- Contribute to solution designs, both visual and technical.
- Configure solution infrastructure.
- Template or otherwise automate the provisioning of infrastructure.
- Configure build and release pipelines.
- Adhere to FiveP’s coding standards.
- Responsible for answering client queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Working on-site with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
- Increase job knowledge by participating in company-wide learning initiatives and company meetings.
- Carry out additional activities as directed from time to time by the Manager of this position.
- Complete timesheets each day, with clear descriptions of the user stories or functionality being worked on.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Business related discipline
- Certifications or equivalent experience to this standard:
- MS-600: Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- Experience with modern web development frameworks, including React and Redux.
- Experience with user interface development.
- Coding experience in a project or product-driven environment.
- Experience in working with corporate and external clients to support their technology needs.
- SQL Server