We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dynamics 365 Consultant to work dayshifts. You must be WFH capable with a strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- We will provide HMO benefits for you and your dependents on commencement
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- True hybrid working environment, do your best work wherever it suits you and your family, at home or the office it’s your choice.
- Family-friendly work environment – Your family is #1. Ours too. We value everybody’s freedom to support and prioritize their home life without apology.
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers based here and in Australia
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
In this position, you will be assigned to our client in Melbourne Australia. This client is one of Australia’s leading providers of digital products and consulting services to organizations seeking to transform their ways of working with the Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms.
The client’s expertise in combining these two class-leading pillars of business productivity and business operations toolsets into one unified capability is their point of difference. They deliver ‘single pane of glass’ digital workspace solutions that incorporate the crucial elements of access, insight, engagement, collaboration, and communication that enables, and empower everybody to participate in the modern workforce.
Their goal as an employer is to create a workplace where career growth is in harmony with a sustainable work/life balance. They are creating opportunities for people to thrive in their careers by focusing on flexibility, culture, stability, and development for everybody in their team.
Join our client’s mission to help organizations discover new paths to success by providing technology solutions that unlock their potential. Help bring their vision to life, enabling purpose and possibility for everybody in the modern workforce.
The position of D365 Technical Consultant is responsible for delivering Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions to a wide range of clients in diverse industry verticals. The role involves liaising between the client and the team to understand and deliver the client’s services to meet the client’s business goals.
- Proactively resolve client queries or complaints; or report these to management and work together on developing strategies for improvement.
- Participate (as required) in project status meetings, stand-ups, and other client meetings
- Communicate any identified project risks to the Project Manager
- Promptly communicate to the Project Manager any issues that need to be formally communicated to the client
- Participate in workshops with clients to capture requirements, business processes, and data models
- Contribute to backlog development and refinement, including backlog creation, estimation of story points and effort, peer review of estimations, development of Epics, Features, and User Stories
- Either independently or in collaboration with the Solution Architect, identify appropriate solutions to meet customer needs
- Document and capture any meeting minutes and correspondence as required
- Translate technical business data into simple terms for clients’ convenience
- Liaise between clients and other resources, ensuring professional communication and delivery of needs in a timely manner
- Knowledge and configuration of Dynamics 365 as required to deliver project outcomes
- Knowledge and configuration of Power Platform (Power Automate, PowerBI, Power Apps)
- Configure CRM connectors/integration to support data flows between various systems
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server and SQL development skills
- Deployment of solutions from one environment to another
- Identification of technical risk for deployments
- Where required, development of test steps/scripts and execution of testing
- Knowledge in developing and integrating third-party Application Program Interfaces (APIs) – is not essential but desirable
- Experience in 3rd party applications (ClickDimensions, AdobeSign, Tibco Scribe, etc) – Is not essential but desirable
- Liaise with the Service Delivery Manager and clients to update the status of tickets
- Undertake and complete small projects (<30 hours) raised via the service desk
- Actively support members of the Business Applications team and the broader group, by actively participating in team meetings
- If requested by the Business Applications Practice Lead, supporting sales activities including assisting with scoping and estimates for new deals and identifying new opportunities in projects under management
- Complete consultant timesheets in a timely manner as required by the Project Management Office
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Business related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop high-quality documentation.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Azure DevOps
- At least 3yrs experience configuring Dynamics 365 applications
Nice to Have:
- Microsoft certifications (PL-200, MB-210, MB-230, MB-220, MB-240)
- Experience in integrating third-party API