We have an exciting opportunity for Dynamics 365 Consultant to work dayshifts. Work from home or office based—you choose!
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- We will provide HMO benefits for you and your dependents on commencement
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- True hybrid working environment, do your best work wherever it suits you and your family, home or the office it’s your choice.
- Family friendly work environment – Your family is #1. Ours too. We value everybody’s freedom to support and prioritise their home life without apology.
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers based here and in Australia
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
In this position, you will be assigned to our client located in Melbourne Australia. They are one of Australia’s leading providers of digital products and consulting services to organisations seeking to transform their ways of working with the Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms.
Their expertise in combining these two class-leading pillars of business productivity and business operations toolsets into one unified capability is their point of difference. They deliver ‘single pane of glass’ digital workspace solutions that incorporate the crucial elements of access, insight, engagement, collaboration, and communication that enables, and empowers everybody to participate in the modern workforce.
Their goal as an employer is to create a workplace where career growth is in harmony with a sustainable work/life balance. They are creating opportunities for people to thrive in their careers by focusing on flexibility, culture, stability, and development for everybody in their team.
Join their mission to help organisations discover new paths to success by providing technology solutions that unlock their potential. Help bring their vision to life in enabling purpose and possibility for everybody in the modern workforce.
The position of D365 Technical Consultant is responsible for delivering Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions to a wide range of clients in diverse industry verticals. The role involves liaising between the client and the team to understand and deliver services to meet clients’ business goals.
- Proactively resolve client queries or complaints; or report these to management and work together on developing strategies for improvement.
- Participate (as required) in project status meetings, stand-ups, and other client meetings
- Communicate any identified project risks to the Project Manager
- Promptly communicate to the Project Manager any issues that need to be formally communicated to the client
- Participate in workshops with clients to capture requirements, business processes, and data models
- Contribute to backlog development and refinement, including backlog creation, estimation of story points and effort, peer review of estimations, development of Epics, Features, and User Stories
- Either independently or in collaboration with the Solution Architect, identify appropriate solutions to meet customer needs
- Liaise between clients and other resources, ensuring professional communication and delivery of needs in a timely manner
- Knowledge and configuration of Dynamics 365 as required to deliver project outcomes
- Knowledge and configuration of Power Platform (Power Automate, PowerBI, Power Apps)
- Configure CRM connectors/integration to support data flows between various systems
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server and SQL development skills
- Deployment of solutions from one environment to another
- Identification of technical risk for deployments
- Where required, development of test steps/scripts and execution of testing
- Knowledge in developing and integrating third-party Application Program Interfaces (APIs)
- Experience in 3rd party applications (ClickDimensions, AdobeSign, Tibco Scribe, etc) – Is not essential but desirable
- Actively support members of the Business Applications team and the broader FiveP group, by actively participating in team meetings
- If requested by the Business Applications Practice Lead, supporting sales activities including assisting with scoping and estimates for new deals and identifying new opportunities in projects under management
- Complete consultant timesheets in a timely manner as required by the Project Management Office
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Business related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop high-quality documentation.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Azure DevOps
- Experience with Dynamics 365 online development and configuration
- Experience with Dynamics 365 C# helper / process plugin development and enhancement
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Power Pages (Dynamics Portal, ADX Studio)
- At least 3yrs experience configuring Dynamics 365 applications
Nice to Have:
- Microsoft certifications (PL-200, MB-210, MB-230, MB-220, MB-240)
Disclaimer for Salary Ranges – Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.