We have an exciting opportunity available for a Dynamics 365 Systems Architect to work the mid-shift in our Makati office.
We currently offer work-from-home (WFH) arrangements, until the quarantine is fully lifted and we are ready to move back to our office. You must be WFH-capable with a strong internet connection. We will provide the work equipment upon commencement.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- HMO dependent added for each year of service
- 20 vacation days and 7 sick days per year
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts
- Bright and cheerful, open-plan work environment
- Working with prestigious clients, and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client, a global medical technology company that is an expert in infection prevention and control.
The Dynamics 365 Arhitect will be responsible for ensuring that architectural solutions meet technical and functional requirements.
In this role, your duties and tasks include:
- Working with tech teams to refine and develop the technology roadmap and high-level design
- Determining the integrations, interoperability, and dependencies with other solutions, both public and private SaaS
- Working with the project team to understand requirements/identify constraints that may impact the solution
- Reviewing/approving Detailed Level Design solutions
- Defining system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Researching, identifying, selecting, and testing technology products required for solution delivery
- Producing detailed documentation and performing regular knowledge transfers to other team members when required
- Overseeing the delivery of solutions to ensure they meet the original requirements
To qualify for this role, you are required to have these strong essential skills, knowledge, and experiences:
- Technical understanding of Windows Server, Office 365, Active Directory, Networking, Firewalls, VOIP Systems, MS Dynamics
- Project Management experience in delivering complex IT solutions
- Architecting end-to-end business solutions in Microsoft cloud environments
- System architecture/technical project management
- Oral and written communication skills