We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Paraplanner working the day shift in our Ortigas office.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- One HMO dependent added for each year of service
- 20 vacation days and 7 sick days per year
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts
- Fantastic, bright and cheerful, open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client located in Sydney, Australia. This company is a growing financial advisory practice that advises clients on how to ‘sow, nourish and harvest their wealth.’ They specialize in employer and employee superannuation, life insurance, financial planning, property loan advice and self-managed super funds.
- Assisting our financial advisers in implementing client advice
- Liaising with third parties including fund managers and insurance companies on insurance and superannuation administration matters
- Assisting in the preparation of basic Statements of Advice using the Xplan software and internal templates
- Generating client reports using data from fund manager websites
- Assisting in the preparation and lodgment of client applications and other financial documentation such as rollovers, withdrawals, insurance applications, etc.
- Attending to client enquiries by phone, email, and correspondence
- Maintaining client records using the Xplan software
- Scanning and filing client information
- Assisting in drafting and preparing material for client presentations
- 1-2 years’ experience of working in a similar position
- Must have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in the financial services sector is ideal
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with Xplan software is an advantage
Personal Character Traits
- Attentive to detail and accurate
- Focused and organized
- Enthusiastic, confident
- Driven, energetic, and well-presented
- Team player with a sense of humor