We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Front-End Developer working the day shift.
We currently offer work-from-home (WFH) arrangements, until the quarantine is fully lifted and we are ready to move back to our offices. You must be WFH-capable with a strong internet connection. We will provide the work equipment upon commencement.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- HMO dependent added for each year of service
- 20 vacation days and 7 sick days per year
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts
- Bright and cheerful, open-plan work environment
- Working with prestigious clients, and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our Australia-based client, a technical organization with a strong background in providing cloud-based solutions and proactive managed services. They specialize in helping businesses define and execute their remote working strategy to help people be effective anywhere.
You will work directly with experienced founders/developers and build enterprise-class solutions in a startup culture. You will be part of the design phase and help shape the product of the future.
Specifically, you are expected to:
- Design, code, and test new UI features using React.js
- Contribute to app architecture design, standards, and workflows
- Convert wireframes and design them into quality code
- Work with the Project Manager and the Technical Lead to achieve release milestones
- Follow agile development methodology
- Communicate risks and issues in a timely manner
- Think creatively and strategically
To qualify for this role, you are required to have:
- Proficiency in React.js and Node.js with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Solid working knowledge of DOM and JS object models
- Knowledge of ECMAScript and React workflows such as Redux or similar
- Experience in developing fast and responsive UIs
- Good working knowledge of authentication and authorization workflows
- Working understanding of automated testing and unit tests
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss complex concepts in simple language
- The ability to understand the end-user perspective in solving the problem