We have an exciting mid-shift, Manila-based opportunity available for a Graphic Designer. Work from home or office based – you choose!
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents are added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonuses and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts are provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client in Peterborough, England. They have built a family of businesses through investment and organic growth which is centered around one common goal – to deliver better healthcare, faster.
- Develop customer quotes and proposal documents
- Keep website graphics up to date
- Responsible for email graphics and email signatures
- Support with producing the graphics for our brochures and any events that the company may have
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Graphic Design or a similar position
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Relevant bachelor’s degree qualification
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Highly motivated and confident
- Time management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to learn business context quickly
- High level of computer competence
Disclaimer for Salary Ranges – Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.