We have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Accountant to work dayshifts. You must be WFH capable with strong internet connection.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client located in New South Wales. They are a progressive and dynamic firm aimed at providing cost effective, reliable and value-based audit solutions to the not-for-profit industry and private sector.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements, including relevant supporting schedules.
- Liaise with the audit team to communicate requirements and queries.
- Completed or working towards completing your CA/CPA qualification.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in financial statement preparation, external audit, or other similar accounting role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic working knowledge of Excel, Word and PDF.
- Knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards (which are very similar to International equivalents).
- The ability to multi-task and manage time effectively, with a strong focus on client service.
- An interest and a passion for working with entities that make a significant contribution to our society and act with purpose.