We have an exciting opportunity available for an L2 Technical Support Analyst working dayshifts in our Ortigas office. You must be WFH capable with a strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents are added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our Ohio-based client. They are passionate about helping small and medium businesses control their technology so they can control their business.
Since 1998, they have been providing leading-edge IT support to Northeast Ohio. They are proud to develop strategic partnerships with their clients and take care of all of their IT needs from help desk support to cybersecurity. Beyond their service offerings, they make it their responsibility to educate their clients and community on the latest in technology.
- A Support Desk Analyst will work with desktop operating systems, remote access technology, and virus cleanups on the regular
- Troubleshooting Windows, Active Directory, and group policy modifications are a routine part of the job duties for this role
- The ability to effectively communicate with customers that have varying degrees of technical knowledge is critical and something we pride ourselves on as a company.
- Experience in Autotask & Datto RMM
- Proficient in IT Glue documentation software
- Understanding of network infrastructure (WAN, VPN, routers, switches, firewalls)
- Windows, Active Directory, and group policy troubleshooting
- Motivated and willing to obtain industry-standard certifications if necessary
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to think creatively and document standard tasks
- Demonstrated experience at quickly adapting to change