We have an exciting opportunity available for a L2 Technical Support Analyst working on a rotating shift in our Manila site. You must be WFH capable with strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
Client provides a full suite of Service Management capabilities, at a competitive price. With over 40 years’ experience in IT Outsourcing, a global team and advanced tools and processes.
You will provide first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocate or escalate unresolved issues as appropriate. You will take full ownership of issues and utilize your initiative and solid customer service experience to resolve queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Proactively keep customers informed in relation to the issues and/or requests made and ensure accuracy and quality of all queries contributes to meeting customer expectations, and timeframes.
- Installation & troubleshooting of all hardware, software, and other in-house applications.
- Raise support cases with external vendors and manage turnaround of requests.
- Provide input when required to evaluate customer feedback and develop quality improvement processes.
- Identify patterns within incidents handled to identify service delivery problems.
- Maintain awareness of opportunities provided by new technology to address challenges or to enable new ways of working.
- Delivering a client focused service experience for technology customer queries while demonstrating the highest standards of written and verbal communication.
- Undertaking coordinated incident management in liaison with other operational teams.
- Deliver smaller operational projects daily, such as staff moves, software deployments or office relocations.
- Provide 24/7 support on a roster basis, including On Call.
Technical Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience providing Level 1 or 2 support to a user base of 250+ end-users.
- Sound knowledge and ability to troubleshoot Digital Desktop equipment such as, but not limited to, desktop PC’s, laptops, iPads, iPhones, desktop applications, mobile applications, and peripheral equipment.
- Familiarity with Android and Apple based phones and tablets, and associated management software (as per above).
- Ability to support and troubleshoot issues with technologies; including but not limited to Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, Cabling), Remote Access Connectivity, Telephony including mobile phones.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Thorough knowledge of Desktop, LAN, peripheral device installation and support is essential.
- Providing high-level support of the Microsoft SOE – Windows 7/8/10, Office 2007/2010/2013/2016/O365.
- Ability to acquire knowledge of business applications where first\second level support may be required.
- Have Microsoft certifications, preferably MCSA.
- Have experience managing servers, storage and other IT infrastructure.
- Have experience managing virtualization (VMware, HyperV).
- Have experience with networking and associated infrastructure.
- Have experience with back-up technologies.
- Have a good understanding of Service Desk tools and practices.
- Have a good understanding of, or preferably be certified in ITIL.
- A strong customer service focus with a professional approach.
- A team player with a “can do” attitude, loads of energy and initiative with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated commitment to standards & procedures.
- A strong analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills with a willingness to ‘own’ incidents and requests until satisfactorily resolved.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to provide after-hours support on an as needed basis.
- Be organized and have good time management skills.