We have an exciting nightshift, Manila-based opportunity available for an L3 Helpdesk Escalations Technician. Work from home or office based – you choose!
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client based in the US, an IT consulting firm (Managed Service Partner) located in Manhattan focusing on NYC-based small and medium businesses.
- Serve as an escalation point to resolve client issues related to applications, operating systems, and networking
- Diagnose and resolve advanced hardware issues, including Apple, iOS and Windows devices
- Assist in the configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of networking devices, including routers, switches, and access points
- Collaborate with helpdesk technicians when handling escalations to manage support requests efficiently
- Document and maintain detailed records of support requests, solutions, and configurations.
- Participate in knowledge-sharing activities to enhance the technical expertise of the help desk team.
- Stay current with industry trends, technologies, and best practices to provide proactive support and recommendations to clients.
- Proficiency in MacOS and iOS devices and applications
- Proficiency in Windows 11 and Windows Server applications and devices
- Proficiency in advanced services such as domain controllers, active directory, DNS servers, etc.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (G-Suite), and Office 365 administration
- Proficiency in Network setup and administration, including SonicWall and Meraki devices.
- Familiarity with Azure
- Familiarity with Hyper-V and VMWare
- Familiarity with VoIP Systems
Disclaimer for Salary Ranges – Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.