We have an exciting opportunity for an L3 Security Operations Analyst to work on a dayshift schedule and must be willing to work onsite.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
We are looking for a Security Operations Analyst to join our team to help us strengthen the governance of security controls. As a Security Operations analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring, detecting, and responding to cyber threats and incidents that may affect the security and integrity of the company’s data, systems, and networks.
You will also have great exposure to upkeep the governance of the security controls, ensuring that they are aligned with the company’s policies, standards, and best practices. You will work closely with other IT teams, and Internal stakeholders to provide timely and effective security solutions.
- Perform daily security operations tasks, such as reviewing security logs, alerts, reports, and dashboards, and conducting security investigations and analysis.
- Identify, contain, and remediate security incidents, and escalate them to the appropriate teams or authorities as needed.
- Document and report on security incidents, findings, and recommendations, and follow up on the implementation of corrective actions.
- Upkeep the governance of the security controls, such as EDR, Encryption, IAM, Vulnerability and Patch management, and more. Ensure that these controls are configured, maintained, and updated according to relevant policy requirements and industry standards.
- Conduct regular security audits, assessments, and tests, and identify and remediate any security gaps or vulnerabilities.
- Research and stay updated on the latest security trends, threats, and best practices, and provide security awareness and education to the company’s employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in security operations, incident response, or related roles.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving mindset and ability to troubleshooting and finding out root cause
- Strong knowledge and experience with Cloud Security tools and technologies, such as Intune, Defender for the Cloud, Defender for Office
- Knowledge and experience with security tools and technologies, such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, EDR, DLP, VPN, and NAC.
- Knowledge and experience with security frameworks and standards, such as ISO 27001 and NIST
- Knowledge in Data Privacy law, GDPR, PIPL etc
- Knowledge and experience with security governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes and methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Nice to Have:
- Certifications such as CISSP and CISM
Disclaimer for Salary Ranges – Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.