We have an exciting opportunity available for an L3 Sr. Systems Engineer working night shifts in our Ortigas office. You must have a strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic, with opportunities for permanently WFH.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents are added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client based in the US, an IT consulting firm (Managed Service Partner) located in Manhattan focusing on NYC-based small and medium businesses.
A Systems Engineer is responsible for providing first-level support to end-users on IT-related support requests. This role must demonstrate superior communication and organizational skills to respond to diverse and sometimes urgent needs. It is expected that all client interactions will be done with “white glove” customer service.
You will work closely with other technical resources and Management to ensure timely resolution or escalation of incoming service issues. A Support Engineer must be able to understand technical issues related to Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems, backup devices and software, workstation, and server hardware, and clearly communicate the problem in both verbal and written forms.
- Work with end-users to resolve and troubleshoot desktop hardware, desktop applications, server hardware, server applications, routing, and connectivity issues
- Work to resolve proactive alerts and monitors generated from Helix’s Remote Management application
- Manage your daily ticket queues and schedule to ensure all assigned tickets are resolved and responded to within approved SLA targets
- Meet and exceed your KPI goals
- Provide extraordinary customer service
- On-call Rotation
- Required Technical Proficiencies
- Advanced Proficiency in supporting and troubleshooting Windows 10 & Windows 11.
- Basic understanding of Mac OS troubleshooting.
- Advanced Windows 2008 – 2019 server maintenance, troubleshooting and support.
- Ability to troubleshoot a wide range of technical implementations such as HyperV, vSphere, Citrix, SQL, Terminal Services, and Cloud/Hosted Services.
- Proficiency in Office365 and GSuite.
- Proficiency in common business SaaS applications.
- Advanced knowledge of desktop software such as all Microsoft Office Suites.
- Advanced desktop VPN connectivity troubleshooting and configuration.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and how it works in complex environments.
- Advanced understanding of how IPv4 and IPv6 technologies interoperate.
- Advanced network troubleshooting.
- The security software knowledge, such as Anti-virus, Anti-SPAM, Anti-Spyware, and other security-related technologies.
- Base Requirements
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a like role or 2 years of experience working in Managed Services (MSP)
- Relevant industry certification befitting this position (A+, Network +, Security+, MCP MCITP/MCSE)
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Customer service focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful at working in a team culture