We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist working the day shift at our Ortigas office.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- One HMO dependent added for each year of service
- 20 vacation days and 7 sick days per year
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts
- Fantastic, bright and cheerful, open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to serve our client located in Melbourne, Australia. They are a marketing automation agency that specializes in helping business grow their sales, inquiries, and profit by simplifying their client’s online presence to capture and nurture leads.
The role requires someone who knows how to integrate a customer relationship management (CRM) system with a Zapier- and WordPress-equipped website. In addition, based on the project manager’s brief, you should be able to build a complete marketing tech stack with predefined process requirements, using off-the-shelf applications.
Upskilling is very important so you will have the opportunity to learn new platforms and tools that would directly benefit your role.
- Conducting weekly meetings to liaise directly with the Project Manager, covering each project
- Creating an open worksheet for each project showing an updated ‘live’ progress of work
- Translating predetermined automations from slides into the marketing system chosen
- Creating new, customized automations based on rough ideas and unmapped conversations
- Working with external tools such Zapier, Integromat, WordPress, Acuity, membership platforms, and lead capture forms to achieve the required workflows, linking back to the marketing system/CRM
- Applying a systems-thinking approach to identify and solve new client requirements
- 2+ years of experience in the related fields
- System knowledge of integrable platforms and applications such as WordPress, Zapier, Integromat, membership platforms, WooCommerce, Shopify, online booking platforms and others
- Advanced technical skills in using marketing technology platforms such as ActiveCampaign, Ontraport, Infusionsoft, and other CRMs
- Knowledge of G Suite as you’ll be spending time in Google Sheets, Slides and Docs
- Knowledge of Trello for project management or similar activities
- Using the Slack application for internal communication
- Any HTML, CSS coding and API knowledge
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Not afraid to ask questions to clarify requirements