We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to work dayshifts. You must be WFH capable with strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- We will provide HMO benefits for you and your dependents on commencement
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- True hybrid working environment, do your best work wherever it suits you and your family, home or the office it’s your choice.
- Family friendly work environment – Your family is #1. Ours too. We value everybody’s freedom to support and prioritise their home life without apology.
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers based here and in Australia
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
In this position, you will be assigned to our client located in Melbourne Australia. They are one of Australia’s leading providers of digital products and consulting services to organisations seeking to transform their ways of working with the Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms.
Join their mission to help organisations discover new paths to success by providing technology solutions that unlock their potential. Help bring their vision to life in enabling purpose and possibility for everybody in the modern workforce.
As the Marketing Coordinator for FiveP, you will be accountable for supporting all team members of the Marketing Operations Team with coordination of system data, content, and communications. This role has a focus on digital channels and includes website CMS updates, supplier/partner portal data administration, email campaign creation (Mailchimp), and lead/opportunity management via CRM (Microsoft Dynamics).
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business
- 2+ years in related marketing roles
- Product and/or brand marketing experience in the B2B technology industry beneficial
- Ability to work autonomously, and own marketing coordination to support the overarching company strategy
- Working knowledge of digital marketing fundamentals – social media, performance PPC, website CMS management
- A desire to grow your career in technology and/or working in strong alignment with the global Microsoft ecosystem.
Disclaimer for Salary Ranges – Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.