We have an exciting dayshift, Makati-based opportunity available for a Mobility Engineer. Working onsite once a week but may eventually expand to 2-3 times a week in the future.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position you will be assigned to our client, the largest Australian-owned technology services business, focused on outcome-based, transformative tech solutions that help customers cut through IT complexity to achieve their bespoke goals faster.
The main purpose of the role is to support the client’s Mobility Managed Service team to deliver high-quality support services, through exceptional communication skills and service excellence. From an end-user mobile computing perspective, you are a subject matter technical specialist in Mobility Services and technical design.
- Ensuring the 3rd and 4th level mobility support of client’s Managed Service through call handling and ticket creation, support triage, real-time monitoring, and proactively managing Response SLAs efficiently whilst working towards resolution
- Managing incident and support requests according to SLA priorities
- Ensuring a timely response to incoming incidents and service requests
- Appropriate and efficient escalation of tickets and client issues to senior technical consultants, vendors, and management as required
- Manage vendor support interaction to achieve desired support outcomes
- Ensuring accuracy of detail within support tickets
- Proactively engaging with our clients and building professional working relationships with key support contacts
- Working with our internal management tools to proactively identify, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents
- Performing health checks as required
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients into managed services
- Produce monthly reporting on details of clients’ environments
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other team members, and internal stakeholders such as Service Delivery Managers, Operations Managers, Stream Leads, Business Development Managers, and peers in Professional Services
- Liaise professionally and effectively with key customer stakeholders to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with processes and standards (including incident and change management processes) to avoid any disruption to customer’s production environments
- Mitigate, triage, and solve any service disruptions due to incidents
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, to arrange and/or participate in acceptance testing of products and equipment, including but not limited to coordination of model & field trials, analysis of results, and verification of new products and platform enhancements
- Participate in investigations, and work with internal and external stakeholders to align solutions with vendor/industry-specific best practices
- Continuously invest time and effort in maintaining currency in the knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies to introduce these into the client’s delivery capability.
Please note: The role requires some support and implementation activities to be performed outside of business hours.
- At least 3 years experience working in a similar role
- Experience in working within an enterprise mobility operations team
- Strong Technical competency and experience in the following OS platforms, such as iOS, Android, macOS and Windows 10/11
- Knowledge and experience with enrolment methods such as Windows Autopilot, Android zero-touch, Samsung KME (Knox), and Apple Business Manager/Device Enrolment Program (ABM/DEP)
- Expert knowledge of Mobile Device Management/Unified Endpoint Management tools such as Intune/SCCM/MS Endpoint Manager, VMware Workspace One, SOTI, and Ivanti Neurons
- Enterprise networking concepts including load balancing, routing, security, and network authentication using certificates e.g. SCEP (Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol)
- Creating technical design documents and working with Project Managers / Managed Services Operations teams for implementing project / BAU work
- Technical certification in one or more MDM/UEM products (Intune/SCCM/MS Endpoint Manager, Workspace One, SOTI or Ivanti Neurons)
- Demonstrated ability in fault logging and ticket management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Nice to have
- Cloud identity management – Including Azure AD and associated 3rd party IDP’s such as Okta, and Ping
- Knowledge of ITSM/ITIL best practice
- Knowledge of ServiceNow
- Conceptual understanding of cloud technologies
Disclaimer for salary ranges. Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.