We have an exciting opportunity available for four (4) Operations and Application Support candidates to work rotating shifts in our Manila office. You must be WFH capable with strong internet connection as we are home based for the duration of the pandemic.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
Our client is a leading innovator and trusted marketplace for digital Gift Cards. They released Australia’s first eGift Card App in December 2015 and were first to market with IOS and Android. The company currently comprises a team of over 50 professionals and that group is still growing not only in Australia, but also in the Philippines, UK and US. Their client portfolio includes major buy now pay later operators like Zip and Afterpay as well as corporates like QBE, HSBC, Coca-Cola Amatil, and the like.
What differentiates this client is their care for their people – they are truly one team no matter what continent that team may be. Their values are Give Openness, Give Greatness, Give Magic and Give a Damn and they are taking their growth plans to the next level by having their people at the center of all they do. And on top of this, they provide opportunities for professional learning and growth.
In this role, you will work closely with the Operation Team to ensure the client can provide a level of service that their customers love and that sets them apart form the competition. You will work with stakeholders to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction and contribute to enhancing the client’s products by delivering technical solutions. You will be someone who brings fresh ideas, demonstrate a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Acknowledge, investigate and resolve automated alerts relating to our applications and infrastructure
- Acknowledge, investigate and resolve questions and requests from internal staff, particularly customer care, relating to our applications and transactions
- Triage requests and alerts to assess severity and the expertise required, where you can resolve them yourself, but where necessary, escalate internally for assistance
- Sound Troubleshooting skills
- Manage request queues and ensure application support tickets are resolved within SLAs
- Maintain good ticket hygiene, keep them updated regularly with end-to-end management till closure
- Follow playbooks for troubleshooting guides and ability to create a new one
- Participate in post-incident reviews to help us continually improve our systems and processes
- Manage and execute application deployments / releases
- Continually work to identify and implement improvements to our products and processes, including resolving repetitive issues, improving our monitoring and alerting and our team collaboration and understanding
- Participate in a 24/7 roster working with team members located in different locations.
- Work within an agile / scrum team to deliver team goals
- Work with other talented engineers to design and develop a product of high quality for our users
- Support your peers to do their best by providing input and performing ticket / deployment reviews
- Minimize solution complexity
- Ad hoc project related tasks as required.
- Must have 3 to 4 years’ experience in Operations and Application Support and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding and exposure to AWS technologies
- Experience with infrastructure, APM and log file monitoring or alerting tools (e.g. Data Dog, Cloud watch, DataDome, Mailgun, Google Suites, etc.)
- Able to work flexible hours across a 24/7 roster
- Love what you do second only to putting the customer at the front of every decision
- Very comfortable working across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Thrive in growth businesses – understand the growth agenda and are able to move at pace to achieve ambitious growth plans and objectives
- Energetic, enthusiastic yet considered and calm under pressure