We have an exciting opportunity for a PHP Laravel Developer to report during the day shift.
We currently offer work-from-home (WFH) arrangements, until the quarantine is fully lifted and we are ready to move back to our office in Ortigas. You must be WFH-capable with strong internet connection. We will provide the work equipment upon commencement.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- HMO dependent added for each year of service
- 20 vacation days and 7 sick days per year
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts
- Bright and cheerful, open-plan work environment
- Working with prestigious clients, and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client, a fast-growing cloud payroll and billing company in Australia and New Zealand with a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that has consistently doubled in size over the last few years.
In this role, your tasks include:
- Hands-on maintenance of existing applications
- Updating HTML views and developing new application features
- Understanding the business case and continuity of application features
- Delivering maintenance, upgrades, and bug fixes
To qualify for this role, you are required to have:
- Proficiency in PHP coding
- Skills in:
- MySQL or any other SQL
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
Desirable Experiences and Skills
- Planning or managing projects
- Customer Service
- Using these systems:
- Payroll / Billing / Accounting
- Wikis / Ticketing