We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Power BI Developer to work dayshifts. Work from home or office based—you choose!
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- We will provide HMO benefits for you and your dependents on commencement
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonuses and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- True hybrid working environment, do your best work wherever it suits you and your family, home or the office it’s your choice.
- Family friendly work environment – Your family is #1. Ours too. We value everybody’s freedom to support and prioritise their home life without apology.
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers based here and in Australia
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts are provided
In this position, you will be assigned to our client located in Melbourne. They are primarily focused on meeting the needs of businesses and the individuals within them through a collaborative approach to financial services. They pride on an integrated service offering, giving peace of mind that comes with knowing financial and lifestyle goals are being worked on.
The position of Power BI Developer is responsible for designing and developing high-quality business intelligence solutions using Microsoft Power BI to provide meaningful information and insights to help customers make better-informed decisions. This could be decisions about any aspect of business, for example investments, cost-savings, pricing, hiring, operations or scheduling – all of which can help to create a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Data Analytics and Visualizations:
- Identifying data sources
- Collecting data
- Sourcing missing data
- Organising data into usable formats
- Analysing data to find answers to specific questions
- Setting up data infrastructure
- Developing, implementing and maintaining databases
- Assessing quality of data and removing or cleaning data
- Generating information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns
- Preparing reports for executive and project teams
- Creating visualisations of data
- Responsible for answering client queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Working on site or Microsoft Teams with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
- Increase job knowledge by participating in company-wide learning initiatives and company meetings.
- Carry out additional activities as directed from time to time by the Manager of this position
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Business related discipline
- Microsoft Power BI, Power Query, Microsoft Fabric
- Intermediate understanding of databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and SAP.
- Understanding of reporting & data visualisation tools such as Business Objects, Power BI and Tableau.
- Understanding of ETL framework and ETL tools including Alteryx and Microsoft SSIS.
- Digital marketing analytics tools including Google 360, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Adobe Marketing Suite
- Test Driven Development
- Strong mathematical & numeracy skills.
- Excellent analytical skills – the ability to identify trends, patterns and insights from data
Disclaimer for Salary Ranges – Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.