We have an exciting mid-shift, Manila-based opportunity available for a Power Platform Developer. Work from home or office based – you choose!
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents are added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonuses and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts are provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client in Peterborough, England. They have built a family of businesses through investment and organic growth which is centered around one common goal – to deliver better healthcare, faster.
- Configure power apps and flows to work for the organization.
- Improve organization efficiency through power platforms and apps.
- Create a centralized tool/dashboard for all reports using PowerBI
- Understand operational objectives of business functions by gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related courses
- Excellent understanding of power platforms and power apps.
- Excellent understanding of building Power BI dashboards.
Disclaimer for Salary Ranges – Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.