We have an exciting opportunity for Senior Accountant to work night shifts. WFH or office- based – You choose!
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
They provide relational accounting and advising solutions for businesses and wide range of financial services and tailor-make a plan with only what their clients need. They are always happy to assist whether it is routine help with billing, overhauling accounting processes, selling business.
- Perform both full-cycle and basic accounting functions, such as general ledger entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, reporting, accounts payable input, and coding
- Managing day-to-day accounting functions to include Accounts Payable/Receivable, Payroll, and Credit Card/Bank Account reconciliation
- Generate and manage various reports as needed
- Perform bank reconciliations and assist in month-end close
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements
- Preparation of TN Dept of Revenue Liquor by the Drink Filings and Sales and Use Tax Filings
- Manage day-to-day client relationships by providing exceptional accounting services to the client base; serve as the main point of contact for clients, ensuring clear communication, timely follow-up, and accurate and professional account management. The ability to meet deadlines is a must.
- 7+ years of experience working in QuickBooks (Online & Desktop); (Shopify, Bill.com, Gusto, and Restaurant 365 experience are a plus)
- Fluency in Gmail, Excel & Word; experience with (BigTime and Keeper are a plus)
- Up-to-date computer with a professional, dedicated workspace, and reliable internet connection
- Full-cycle/ Senior level Accounting Experience (Restaurant and Retail experience a plus)
Disclaimer for Salary Ranges – Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.