We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior .NET Software Engineer to work dayshifts. WFH or office- based – You choose!
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our Melbourne-based client. They are a HealthTech company supporting respiratory health management. Its world first technology detects wheeze, a typical symptom of asthma, COPD and respiratory disease to provide an objective measure of airway limitation. The client’s innovative technology comprises of a Health Portal, App and a simple, easy to use, handheld device called wheezo™. The health Portal is a multi-tenant SaaS platform that facilitates the sharing of data with caregivers, physicians, and other health care professionals. Their mission is to help improve the quality of life for hundreds of millions of children and adults around the world.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Full Stack .NET Software Engineer will be a critical hire for the business. The client’s Health Portal, a multi-tenant platform which is utilised by end-users and their care providers, is going through significant change. Therefore, we require an experienced Developer who is passionate about coding especially with .NET. If you are someone who wants to be part of a scale-up business that provides the scope and opportunity to both grow and establish new technology, then we are keen to hear from you.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain .Net code.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders (e.g. Product Owner, Architect, Testers, UX/UI) for the purposes of understanding requirements to ensure the best product is developed, ensuring alignment with regards to technical design and release targets.
- Work and take part in agile ceremonies eg stand ups, sprint planning, sprint refinement, retrospectives, planning poker, etc.
- Review code written by other team members.
- Mentoring other team members in the domain of full stack software engineering utilising Respiri standard technology.
- Develop, contribute and maintain documentation across design, as built and release documentation.
- C#.NET e.g., Core6.0, identity framework, object-oriented programming, dependency injection, MVC front end architecture
- SQL e.g., Database relationships, Create Views for Table
- Rest APIs
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
- Time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have
- Auth0 experience highly valued
- Atlassian, CircleCI, NewRelic
- Familiarity with CICD and DevOps practices
- Skills across data, artificial intelligence, multi-tenant portals, health/medical device integration and partner/customer API integration.
- A background in compliance and security frameworks
- Experience working within HealthTech / MedTech space.
- Experience working within highly regulated markets.
- Experience working for a successful start-up/scale up.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Ability to share side projects in GitHub or contribute to open-source software is highly valuable.
Disclaimer for Salary Ranges – Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.