We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to work dayshifts. Work from home or office based—you choose!
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents are added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts are provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly pro fessional and friendly co-workers
They provide full suite of Service Management capabilities, at a competitive price. With over 40 years of experience in IT Outsourcing, global team, and advanced tools and processes.
As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you’ll be part of a high-performance team at the forefront of support request management. Your role is crucial – you’ll be the first point of contact, handling inquiries, diagnosing issues, and ensuring prompt resolution or escalation when needed. Your solid customer service background and proactive approach will shine as you take ownership of issues and deliver professional solutions in a timely manner. This is a permanent position based at our head office, with the possibility of on-site visits to customer locations as required.
- Keep customers well-informed regarding their requests, maintaining the highest standards of accuracy, quality, and timely responses.
- Troubleshoot and install various hardware, software, and in-house applications.
- Collaborate with external vendors, managing support cases and ensuring timely resolution.
- Leverage customer feedback for continuous improvement.
- Identify and address service delivery challenges by analysing incident patterns.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies for innovative problem-solving and improved work processes.
- Deliver top-notch client-focused service, showcasing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage coordinated incident management alongside operational teams.
- Contribute to daily operational projects, such as staff moves, software deployments, and office relocations.
- Participate in 24/7 support on a roster basis, including On Call duties.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting Digital Desktop equipment, including desktop PCs, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, and peripheral equipment.
- Familiarity with Android and Apple devices and associated management software.
- Ability to support and troubleshoot Networking, Remote Access Connectivity, Telephony, and familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Thorough knowledge of Desktop, LAN, peripheral device installation, and support.
- High-level support experience with the Microsoft SOE – Windows 7/8/10, Office 2007/2010/2013/2016/O365.
- Capability to acquire knowledge of business applications requiring first/second level support.
- Over 36 months of experience providing Level 1 or 2 support to a user base of 250+ end-users
- Microsoft certifications, preferably MCSA.
- Experience in managing servers, storage, virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V), networking, and back-up technologies.
- Familiarity with Service Desk tools and ITIL certification.
Disclaimer for Salary Ranges – Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.