We have an exciting opportunity available for a ServiceNow Admin/Developer working dayshift in our Manila office. You must be WFH capable with a strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment for you and dependents upon commencement
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client, a multi-award-winning consultancy located in Melbourne, Australia. They are a major cloud-services provider in the enterprise space, dedicated to helping customers transform their capabilities using the latest generation of Cloud-based technology.
As a ServiceNow Admin/Developer, they are to develop, document, maintain and administrate the client’s ServiceNow instance – The ability to both administrate the instance and develop new workflows and processes.
- Analyse business needs to develop functional and non-functional service implementation on ServiceNow
- Administrate the ServiceNow instances (configuration, user access, problem-solving)
- Develop new services on ServiceNow; workflows, service process, business rules, scripts, web services (inbound, outbound), and email notifications.
- Support and maintain ServiceNow, supporting both external and internal clients.
- Support current processes for Incidents, Service Requests, Change, Problems, Reporting, integrations, foundation data (users), etc.
- Assist in the integration of ServiceNow with alternate tools/platforms.
- Document and review any implementations relating to ServiceNow
- Look for automation and improvements in relation to ServiceNow and other platforms used by stakeholders
- Remain up to date with ServiceNow functionality and features and provide insight to stakeholders
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand their priorities, value drivers, and needs
- Provide well-conceived, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to complex business problems
- Communicate complex/technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Facilitate and support the rollout of new applications and enhancements in ServiceNow
- Strong background/experience as ServiceNow Administrator/Developer
- Understanding ServiceNow Development from Business rules, to included scripts, UI Actions, and ReST scripting.
- Proven experience of working in a cross-functional Agile team
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Administration
- Knowledge of ServiceNow workflows and processes such as ticketing, change management, service requests, reporting, etc.
- Solves problems with and for internal customers using a range of tools and communication methods
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practices in Incident management, problem management, and change management
- Identifying technologies to improve our products and solutions
- Experienced in designing complex systems
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- ServiceNow Certification