We are building a unique team of Software Developers – Animation, Design, and Programming. These roles will report during the day shift under a work-from-home (WFH) arrangement for the duration of the quarantine until we are ready to move back to our office based in Ortigas. You must be WFH capable with a strong internet connection.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- HMO dependent added for each year of service
- 20 vacation days and 7 sick days per year
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts
- Bright and cheerful, open-plan work environment
- Working with prestigious clients, and highly professional and friendly co-workers
Our client is a prestigious, iconic New Zealand brand that is branching into different products and industries. You will have an opportunity to work on an exciting new confidential project with a start-up vibe, but backed by a big, established company. The product will grow in a short time with rapid turnaround to release to market.
We are therefore building an entire team for this client, and need to fill the following vacancies:
Unity 3D Character Animator / Coder
- Able to import and animate characters using Mechanim
- Understands how to control using C# Scripting, not just graphical design tools
- Familiar with Reallusion character creator tools
Unity 3D UI Designer
- Possesses UI (App) design skills using tools such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, among others
- Understands how to import these into Unity and mimic a traditional app
Unity 3D C# Programmer
- Able to code / maintain / govern C# unity code
- Has strong experience with source code control and CI/CD techniques