We have an exciting dayshift, Makati-based opportunity available for Technical Support Analysts. Working onsite once a week but may eventually expand to 2-3 times a week in the future.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position you will be assigned to our client, the largest Australian-owned technology services business, focused on outcome-based, transformative tech solutions that help customers cut through IT complexity to achieve their bespoke goals faster.
The Technical Support Analyst is a key member of the Managed Services Technical Service Desk Team. The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for delivering consistent and efficient Service Desk operations with a focus on providing the best possible customer experience and supporting the full-service delivery lifecycle.
The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for the Service Ticket lifecycle, including ticket triage and investigation, escalation to Technical Consultants, and ticket governance. The Technical Support Analyst can be expected to provide level 2 support, service catalog fulfilment, and undertake defined maintenance activities.
- Answering the Technical Service Desk support hotline and taking customer phone calls
- Monitor customer support ticket queues for incoming tickets
- Process support tickets in a timely manner, escalating to Technical Consultants
- Pro-actively manage ticket queues and technical staff workloads to ensure timely ticket fulfillment in accordance with Service Levels
- Carry out pro-active Quality Assurance management of ticket queues to ensure tickets meet Managed Services guidelines
- Pro-actively respond to incoming event notifications, escalating to technical resources and/or Service Delivery Management in accordance with priority
- Diagnose and resolve customer queries – providing advice, and timely resolution or escalation when required
- Undertake level 1 support, and within technical skill set, undertake level 2 support
- Ensure Service tickets are correctly completed for invoicing
- Contribute to the development of documentation
- Complete and submit Service Desk and Management reports and timesheets
- Undertake ad hoc tasks as directed by management
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in an IT Service Desk role, including troubleshooting switching, routing and networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do, responsible attitude, complemented by a calm and meticulous approach
- Experience writing work instructions
- Experience developing or delivering training across diverse teams
- Experience with Knowledge Bases and Continuous Improvement methods
- Understanding of ITIL processes; ITIL Foundation certification desirable
- Experience using Service Desk software such as ServiceNow
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, switching, routing, and networks required.
- Good understanding of Change Management practices and procedures
- Experience with mobile device management including Microsoft Intune, VMware Workspace One, and Ivanti Neurons highly desirable.
Disclaimer for salary ranges. Yempo provides an indicative range of salary that we deem relevant for the advertised role. This may be adjusted for the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Final job offer will be within the advertised range or higher.