We have an exciting opportunity available for a UI/UX Designer working day shifts in our Ortigas office. You must be WFH capable with a strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents are added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our Melbourne-based client. They are a HealthTech company supporting respiratory health management. It’s the world-first technology that detects wheeze, a typical symptom of asthma, COPD, and respiratory disease to provide an objective measure of airway limitation. The client’s innovative technology comprises of a Health Portal, App, and a simple, easy to use, handheld device called wheezo™. The Health Portal is a multi-tenant SaaS platform that facilitates the sharing of data with caregivers, physicians, and other health care professionals. Its mission is to help improve the quality of life for hundreds of millions of children and adults around the world.
About The Role:
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the UI – UX Designer will be a critical hire for the business. The client’s app and health portal, a multi-tenant platform that is utilized by end-users and their care providers, is going through significant change. Therefore, we require an experienced UI – UX Designer who is passionate about creating a great user experience. If you are someone who wants to be part of a scale-up business that provides the scope and opportunity to both grow and establish new technology, then we are keen to hear from you.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with the team & stakeholders
- Complete high-fidelity designs in Figma to hand over to our internal development team for implementation.
- Develop User Acceptance Criteria and be heavily involved in testing your designs across staging environments prior to production deploys.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders (e.g. Product Owner, Architect, Marketing) for the purposes of understanding requirements to ensure the best product is developed, ensuring alignment with regards to requirements and release targets.
- Develop complete design systems in Figma for various platforms (Web app / Native app develop, contribute and maintain documentation across design, as-built and release documentation.
- Excellent Figma skills, including creating reusable components.
- Portfolio showing proven experience in delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, or any other artifacts in pursuit of a given outcome.
- Extremely high attention to detail and a meticulous approach to work.
- 5+ years of relevant UI/UX experience
- Experience designing Web apps as well as Native apps
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science or the equivalent
Nice To Have:
- Ability (or willingness) to do some basic CSS / Front end tweaks to the web app
- A background in compliance and security frameworks
- Experience working within HealthTech / MedTech space
- Experience working within highly regulated markets
- Experience working for a successful start-up/scale-up