We have an exciting opportunity available for two (2) UI/UX Designers working day shifts in our Manila office. You must be WFH capable with a strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents are added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
Our client is a leading innovator and trusted marketplace for digital Gift Cards. They released Australia’s first eGift Card App in December 2015 and were first to market with IOS and Android. The company currently comprises a team of over 50 professionals and that group is still growing not only in Australia but also in the Philippines, UK , and US. Their client portfolio includes major buy now pay later operators like Zip and Afterpay as well as corporates like QBE, HSBC, Coca-Cola Amatil, and the like.
What differentiates this client is their care for their people – they are truly one team no matter what continent that team may be. Their values are Give Openness, Give Greatness, Give Magic and Give a Damn and they are taking their growth plans to the next level by having their people at the center of all they do. And on top of this, they provide opportunities for professional learning and growth.
About the Role:
The UI/UX Designer is focused on bringing rich experiences to our audiences as they engage with us through our website and apps. Reporting to the Lead Designer, the UX/UI Designer will support the design team across a range of projects in defining the user experience and creating dev-ready Figma files that show all scenarios, edge cases, and interactions.
- Create digital experiences that are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Use your deep understanding of UX best practices for e-commerce to solve customer problems
- Create flexible designs to be built inside a CMS
- Work in Figma to create designs and prototypes
- Create detailed documentation and dev-ready Figma files for handover
- Work well as part of a team and be open to feedback
- Be highly driven
- Become part of the team, joining weekly WIPS and occasional brainstorming sessions
- A portfolio of completed design projects which shows your design style, what you can bring to the role, your career journey, and aspirations.
- Extensive experience taking products from concept to launch.
- Extensive experience in the visual user interface design and user experience design.
- Strong aesthetic skills and an understanding of animation.
- In-depth knowledge of Figma and proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience testing websites and software on a variety of platforms including iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Knowledge of web/mobile usability and accessibility standards.
- Knowledge in creating wireframes, visual mockup graphics, user workflows, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Knowledge of mobile development design guidelines (iOS and Android).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design, and Interaction Design of UX is highly regarded