We have an exciting opportunity available for a Virtual Assistant working on a day shift in our Manila office. You must be WFH capable with strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client based in Australia, a progressive company that has significant involvement in the project requirements of Local Councils, Mining Companies, Government Authorities, and other general business enterprises across Western Australia. They provide professional service that adheres to all Main Roads WA and Australian standards.
- Document conversion & collection
- Review & update Employee Records
- File medical records
- File travel confirmations & invoices
- Accurately review & update Employee Records
- Record PPE issuances
- Sort, update & maintain data base.
- All sorts of data entry (data migration)
- Finding training providers
- Finding accommodation for personnel.
- Assist in implementing changes on google forms (document audit)
- Take minutes during weekly mobe meeting.
- Compiling and editing HSEQ documents
- Any adhoc admin related work from Managers and HR
- Assist all New Hire/Existing Personnel that need help to complete their On-line Inductions
- Other tasks (can attend to Flight bookings as assigned by Support Team)
- Adhoc admin as directed by Managers
- Tech writing skills advantageous
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Attention to details (accuracy)