We have an exciting opportunity available for a Web Developer (Kentico) working day shifts in our Manila office. You must be WFH capable with a strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic.
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment on commencement
- Additional HMO dependents are added each year of service
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance, bonus, and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, as a Web Developer (Kentico), you will be assigned to our client, a virtual CFO located in Australia. They offer a flexible alternative to hiring a CFO. They work in partnership with you to bring financial clarity to your business, Based in Sydney, Australia, our client is one of Australia’s most successful private commercial property investment and management companies with a portfolio of retail, commercial, and hospitality properties.
The client is committed to developing and perfecting expertise in commercial property ownership, development, and management, to provide optimal service for retail and commercial clients, while delivering superior investment outcomes.
They work collaboratively with key stakeholders to help them achieve their business goals and objectives by providing exceptional commercial and retail properties for lease. Through collaboration and leadership, we provide effective asset management solutions that create substantial risk-adjusted investment.
Staff and Line Relationship:
The Web Developer (Kentico) is directly responsible to the Chief Technology Officer.
The Web Developer (Kentico) must have experience in the planning and delivery of web applications across multiple platforms. This role is responsible for the coding, design, and layout of multiple websites according to Precision Group’s specifications.
As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both graphic design and computer programming is necessary. The web developer will be responsible for maintaining and improving existing websites as well as designing and developing new websites as required.
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Editing content, debugging code, and re-designing web pages
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Ongoing testing of our websites to ensure they are fully functional
- Researching current design trends
- Designing the websites’ visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with the company branding policies or the requirements of the Marketing Managers
- Working with our Marketing Managers and our Digital Marketing Manager to create advanced tools to improve customer engagement
- Creating and maintaining detailed website specifications
- Creating wireframes
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets, and business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Undertaking continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments
- Providing staff training
- Other tasks as may be instructed by our Chief Technology Manager
- Working knowledge and experience in Kentico 11 or newer is a key requirement
- Hands-on experience in coding with .NET Microsoft stack (.NET Core, ASP.NET, VB, C#, MVC5, SQL Server, Web Services, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework, Windows Forms) Server Architecture
- Designing and implementing Rest API’s in .NET Core Web API, NodeJS, and Service stack
- Experience with database systems such as SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computing, or the equivalent